BLAST RESISTANT ENCLOSURE
Entities such as oil refineries, chemical plants and military facilities sometimes require blast-resistant Enclosures to keep employees and equipment safe in hazardous environments. Blast-resistant modules are portable, explosion-proof structures designed to withstand blast loads and be deployed quickly and easily.
ESEW is a performance oriented organization that specializes in the design, engineering and manufacturing of blast resistant Enclosures for industrial & commercial use. Our blast resistant Enclosures are deployed and installed in some of the most hazardous working conditions. We offer three variations of blast resistant enclosure to meet clients unique needs: High Response, Medium Response and Low Response.
Blast Resistant Enclosures Protect Personnel, Equipment and Machinery to help ensure your critical systems remain operational in the event of an explosion, ESEW's blast resistant enclosures are designed to mitigate the effects of this potentially devastating event.
ESEW can provide blast resistant enclosures with ratings for up to 10 bar blast overpressure which are designed to protect personnel work areas and other critical equipment from the potentially catastrophic consequences of an explosion.
Designed to fit the specific dimensions of your critical equipment the ESEW's blast enclosures are easy to install and available in re-enterable configurations, to allow easy access for maintenance or inspection.
Quite often the explosion will result in the creation of a post blast fire, further complicating the emergency situation and requiring additional mitigation. To help mitigate the effects of these post blast fires, ESEW can add fire ratings up to 4 hours to the blast resistant enclosures.
- Engineered to Order for each Unique Application
- Formed Carbon or Galvanized Steel Construction
- Formed Interlocking Steel Panels or Welded Panels
- Diverse Designs to meet Rigging Restrictions
- Reach In, Walk In or Walk Around Designs
- Calculation & Design Reviewed & Approved as per Compliance
- All wall and roof panels are Blast resistant
- Varying Blast Overpressure & Duration Available Per Site Requirements
- Blast Resistant Dampers & Doors
- Continuous Welded Construction with Full Penetration Welds at Critical Connections
- Fire & Gas Detection Enclosure Construction material is Flame Resistant / Fire Proof for 60 / 120 minutes fire rating
- Weather Protected
- Sound Attenuated
- Wind Rated up to 150 MPH
- Motorized Intake and Discharge Dampers
- Stationary Weather Protected Louvers SCADA & Communications Wiring
- Complete Medium and Low Voltage Integration
- Single or Two Story Power Distribution Center Available
- Drop-Deck Flooring
- Systems featuring Engine Fluid Containment
- Skid Bases
- Dunnage Bases
- Heavy Duty Oilfield Skid Bases
- Super Structures for Auxiliary Equipment Applications
ESEW Is A Pioneer In Design & Build Industrial Noise Control Products & Acoustic Consultancy Services.
ESEW Has A Brilliant Record In Responding To Complex Customer Requirements Of Blast & Bullet Proof Products.
ESEW Design & Build All Type Of Test Facilities Associated With Defence & Aerospace. Master Of Engineering Services.